The 11 Worst Ways to Run a Pet Business, As Told in Cats
12 September, 2013
11. Get distracted by chasing the wrong goals.
10. Save money by having your friends do the books.
9. Don’t bother checking references when you hire contractors.
8. Dress up as Santa for every promotion, no matter the season.
7. Instead of stocking products, take a nap instead.
6. Miss key appointments while sitting in traffic.
5. Avoid making a business plan, and shop for party hats instead.
4. Assume that because someone is young, they can fix computers and make websites.
3. Read the newspaper instead of returning phone calls to customers.
2. Instead of marketing, psychically command pet owners to buy things.
1. Forget to advertise your pet business on Petpav.com!
Don’t make the same mistake – click here to get started.